If planning permission is refused by the Council and you feel that the decision has been unfairly made then you may wish to lodge an appeal to the Planning Inspectorate. Please contact us to see if we can help. Our initial over the phone consultation is FREE
Our comprehensive planning appeal service includes:
- Visit to the property to undertake a planning assessment of the proposal
- Research planning history and Council planning policy relating to the property and other properties in the locality.
- Prepare a detailed written representation appeal statement outlining the case.
- Submit the appeal via the Planning Portal.
- Respond to the Council’s written case.
- Respond to all communication from the Council.
- Keep you informed as to the progress of the appeal.